You’ve heard of Woodstock ‘69 and Woodstock ‘99, but plans for Woodstock ‘22 are now underway, and it’s going to be *way* more epic: We are gathering for our FIRST overnight women’s retreat!
During this faith-filled weekend, we will grow in relationships with Jesus and one another, as we learn from live-streamed sessions of “If Gathering 2022,” a women’s conference designed to encourage and empower you in your walk with Christ. The lineup of speakers includes Christine Caine, Mike Todd, Lysa TerKeurst and Francis Chan.
- You are welcome to attend the Friday evening and/or Saturday conference sessions *without* spending the night. Registration still required. Choose the “Day Only” attendance option.
- Breakfast will be provided Saturday morning.
- We will carpool somewhere local for lunch during the afternoon break on Saturday.
- No childcare is provided. Please make alternate arrangements for your children.
- Address will be provided upon registration.
- Bible + journal
- Favorite snack(s) to share
- If you plan to stay overnight, bring whatever necessities you need, including a sleeping bag/pillow + personal towel + toiletries.